1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank you

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by rebeldog1, Apr 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rebeldog1

rebeldog1 TS Member

Thank you Hawgduo for the short and concise well thought out private message you sent.I won't repeat the message here,it was only five words, contained an expletive,I won't send any private messages to any of you.Everything I have to say will be in full view for everyone to see.If I crossed a line with one word in one of my recent posts I apologize to anyone who may have been offended,expletives don't belong on an open forum that can be accessed by children. Sometimes subjects that are passionately debated cause harsh words to come forth,all I ask and will try to do myself is civility in debates.

2. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

Bravo Bill

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

typical. Has to have the last righteous word. And still in wrong category.

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Don't feed the new troll fellas. 99.9% of his/her/its posts are political. His type never last long before the mods show them the exit door. His sole purpose here is to get a reaction from us. Ignore the troll.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.