1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank you Walmart

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mark936, Aug 28, 2013.

1. mark936

mark936 Member

I stopped by and bought 2boxes of shells-- all they had and there's a 4 box max anyway,

My topic point is-- what I noticed was the reasonably priced cleaning supplies like the Rem Wipes I like. I had both receipts out tonight and Cabelos was $6.90 a box for Rem wipes and Walmart was $4.97.

Thanks Walmart.

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Not much ammo, but you can keep your guns clean. Which shouldn't be a problem since you can't shoot them much.

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Brian,

Not sure whre you are other than Oregon, but the WalMarts in and around the area where I live have more shotgun shells than you could shoot, they also have cleaning supplies ... They are starting to get some other flavors in a little at a time ... My Nephew ordered sevarl cases of Ammo last Dec, just got some of them delievered day before yesterday ... He don't hourd them, he shoots them ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. 1oldtimer

1oldtimer TS Member

Cabela's, like Bass Pro is always overpriced. They will price match if you have a flyer. They have several times for me.

Clyde

5. Huntin'Fool

Huntin'Fool Well-Known Member

Cabelas always does price matching, they just need proof

6. Murphy

Murphy Member

For the last couple weeks in Louisville the shotgun shells were very low, (I bought the 4 100 boxes they had). But now they are loaded, all the 12's and 20's that you might want, they are mostly 7.5 but some 8's.
    Priced $25.97 per 100 pack. just in time for Dove season.