1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank You Tron

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by gdbabin, Oct 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

My wife Aline and I recently sent her XT stock to Joe to install an adjustable butt plate and Kick-Ezz pad.

At Pheasantmaster’s advice I’d done business with Gregg Hissem in the past for this type of work as he was touted as the best. It’s not wise to go against the direction of the Pheasant molester… However, upon Gregg’s untimely retirement I went looking for someone who could render the same level of quality and customer satisfaction.

Joe is that man. His work is simply beautiful.

He turned the piece around in one day and his price was very reasonable for the level of precision and skill he produced.

Thank you Joe. You are a professional and sage businessman.

I do wonder however if Mr. Kitty may have some supervisory oversight. If he’s the typical “kitty” that I’ve been exposed to in my sundry marriages and non-committed proclivities, they all seem to possess a non-deserved but assumed stake in all enterprises within their realm of oversight.

It doesn’t matter however. TronWorks is the best! Send him (them) your business, you will not be disappointed.

Thanks Joe,

Guy & Aline Babin

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Great to hear. I too had work done by Greg and was both happy and sad to hear of his retirement. I was happy for he had reached that ultimate goal of everyone to just enjoy life and sad i lost my stocksmith. I will definately take your advice and transfer all future buisness to one of the resident smiths Tron.

Matt

3. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Thanks Guy! I'm glad that Aline is happy with her stock. You guys were great to deal with!

Jb

4. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.