1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

THANK YOU to some great people

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 682LINY, Jan 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 682LINY

682LINY Member

As some of you out there know my health has been badd scince the NC State shoot in june....in and out of a few hospiatals........well some T/S .commers have stepped up to the plate for me in a big way,,,including Devi and Martin,,,,,,,Quack and Vickkie,,,,,,,,Guy and Aline,,,and a few others,,,I will never be able to tell you what this has ment to me,,,,but I can tell you that it has been a life changing experince,,,,and I plan to pass along what has come to me,,,to others along the way,,,,again THANK YOU,,,,,,,,Bill Goscinski,,,,,,,,aka 682liny

2. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

It's great to hear from you my friend!

Guy

3. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Glad to see your set up has arrived and inplace :)

Now don't be arguing with the nurses and amuse/entertain yourself by other means.

Glad your online and try to have alittle enjoyment each and every day.

Devi and Martin

4. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

Billy and I were squaded together in the class singles event in 08 at the NC state shoot. It was "HOT" I dropped two birds on field one and another on the fifth shot of the first post on field two. Heat exhaustion had got me bad, staff wouldn't let me walk back to the clubhouse they called a cart. I drank ice water and gatorade for about two hrs.

I was down three birds and ready to toss the cards in when Billy comes up to me and gives me the old "You can do it!" speech. So I went out and ran the remaining 70 on the make up fields. Even though our 97's didn't get but a 14 way tie in the lewis, I felt better about my finishing a tough event in part due to Billy's encouragement My turn Billy, "You too can do it, Get well!" I look forward to shooting with you again. Keeping you in my prayers, Your friend in NC J.W.

(If you need or want movies. I have many e-mail me with requests at above addy.)

5. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Hi Billy!

Glad to see you back online! Keep me posted about where you end up. Hope to see you soon!

6. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

Biiiiillllllyyyyyyy!!!

Glad to "see" you online. I am hoping to parlay a trip to LI with Quack to come visit you in person in the coming weeks. He's been promising me a trip back for some time now and it's time for him to make it good! lol

Feel better my friend and if you need anything don't hesitate to hollar!

Luvn

7. 682LINY

682LINY Member

hello everyone, thanks for the calls and e mails,,,looks like I maybe moving to an inpatint physcial therapy place soon,,,,I have been in the hospiatal science 12/25, and can not walk yet, they are talkink 6 to 12 weeks in and out patiant phyiscal therapy,,,,I am still in a lot of pain and discomfort,,,only sleeeping 2-3 hrs a day,,,have had a few complacations,,,,a knee revision,,,is normaly only a week in hosp,,,but with me its never easy,,,last time i did this was 2003 shooting year,,,hope to see you all soon,,,,,,,,,,,,,and thanks again,,,,,,,,,Bill Goscinski

8. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Bill, All the best to you. We have never met but your part of the TS family. Dave Bishop

9. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Bill, We're all part of the family. Wendy and I wish you a quick, speedy, & "painless" recovery. Its sounds like we have something in common. If it were not for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all. & then there is 'Murphy" to take into account. LOL May you be pulling triggers sooner than you think. Break-em all. Jeff & Wendy

10. JEB

JEB Active Member

Hi Bill,

Didn't know that you were hurting. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Karen and I have just moved to Prescott AZ from the Island, but we plan to be back in May for a week or so. Hope to see you up and running then.

John Bergman

11. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Hey, Billy!

Keep on keepin' on. Now my MOM is in the hospital, too. She'll have to go to rehab afterward. I'll call you again when things settle down a bit.

12. 682LINY

682LINY Member

Thanks to you all for your thoughts and prayers,,,,second day of physcial therapy to day, realy beat me up, hope to see you all this summer,,,John how do you like Az? I would love to stop by and shoot with you and Karen next winter,,,Billy

13. 682LINY

682LINY Member

hello everyone. still trying to get paid from work,,,got a ride into the city and put in a bunch of paper work, phyacail therapy in a few hours, still cant walk or drive. saw my Dr yesturday, says i mite be out of work till april, , will be stir crazy by then, thank God and Friends for this lap top,, I can pay my bills and escape from here for a while,,Billy

14. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

How are you doing Billy?? Hope you are feeling better and getting your therapy like you are supposed to! Spring will be here soon enough!

Take care!
    Luvn

15. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Bill: I was not aware of your health concerns.

Sadly, we missed each other when you passed through Rapid City.

Next time, I buy dinner.

Whiz

16. 682LINY

682LINY Member

Hello to everyone and thank you for all your good words ,,,I am getting better a little at a time,,,, walking with a cane now and driving a little,, still going to phicisal therapy 3 days a week,, dont know when I will be back to work, hope by mid aprial, if we ever get any good weather out here , I mite try a little chair shooting,,,have only shot 600 targets scince I got sick in july,,,realy need to smell some gun powder,, But I am feeling a lot better,,, Knee is down to a dull ache most of the time,,, with some real pain thrown in to keep me on my toes,, See You all soon,Billy

17. 682LINY

682LINY Member

Hello everyone, well its that time Dr has cleared me to go back to work next week,, I have gone out and shot some practice, and registerd 100 caps,,, not shooting well yet , but I am shooting.. Leg gets tired and sore about 50 targets in, but the more I shoot the better it will get,, see ya all this summer , and thanks for all the support, Bill Goscinski,,

18. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Glad to hear your feeling better and doing abit of shooting as well. Break-em all. Jeff

19. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Good for you Bill. Keep working at it, sounds great. Shoot often and well in good health, Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.