Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank You to all that donate to the new shooters!

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  plinker61 
#1 ·
SWEET Sue! What a nice gesture of your offer to sell WAY below cost for your shooting shirts to a youth program. SAME with FRAN'S sewing to do the same and offer a huge discount for clothing, etc. ! To Mac and Bowen and Jerry....and all the others that made an offer for the youth program looking for donations of clothing and shooting supplies. I remember when I started my ladies clinics and the very MANY generous people here that sent me donations. I got vests, pouches, shirts, jackets, glasses, etc. What a wonderful day it was when the ladies went into the boxes and found something to fit them. I had ladies in size VERY small to VERY large. I had lefties and righties...some of them had no glasses, no pouches, no vests, etc. They felt comfortable on the field with the right equipment for the sport. I used everything donated for my clinics. ALOT I've given away after the clinics to the ladies and kids that have taken my (free introduction to shotgun shooting) clinics. They show up at the club in a vest or jacket that is made for the sport! (Phil Kiner and Rollin Oswald donate their DVD's for the clinic!) What a great way to get rid of our old outdated stuff! It really is useful....WE just all want the newest greatest looking stuff....(HaHa, admit it...we want to look good!) It feels good to give the stuff we don't want to someone that wants to get into the sport. ;) I have another dozen things to give away this spring to my next ladies/kids clinic....MMMMMM I bought a custom winter jacket and 2 vests from Shoot the Moon.....specially for me! Thank you to everyone that responds to the posts for donations to youth, ladies...or any new shooter clinics!

See less See more
#2 ·
yvonne,your rite,i am very suprised,impressed,and greatful for the support of the youth that has been shown over the last 36 hours from the t.s..com shooting community,this is what makes our sport so great,the shooters so willing to pass it on weather it be donations for the kids,or advice/support for the new shooter,or experienced shooter,its great insurance to keep this sport going.mark jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.