1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank you Spartanburg Gun Club

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JES, Nov 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JES

JES Member

Ron Burdick is putting a good group together to work the shoots, new software with Tammie, Gina and Kevin as backup and April Scott prepared a nice lunch for the shooters. Thank you for attending and hope to see you at the last shoot for the season on Sunday December 4th.

Congradulations to Lonnie Hapney, shot 98 in singles and 85 in handicap to take Champion in both events!! Good shooting!

Have a great holiday and hope to see you in December. Jan Slough

2. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Jan,

Knowing Ron Burdick for many, many years, I can only say that New York State lost one heck of a fine man when Ron moved to South Carolina...He will strive to see that the shooters have great targets, and a good time at any shoot he is involved with.

Nice to see someone else appreciates Ron as much as New Yorkers did. Hard working organizers are hard to come by..Ron is one of those.

Dave in SC

3. bluedsteel

bluedsteel Member

Ron is a first class guy. I hate to admit that about a "damnyankee".

bluedsteel

4. ziegmund

ziegmund Active Member

First time to shoot at this club, Had a wonderful time, good targets with a well run program. The biggest bonus was the people on both sides of the desk, friendly and very helpful. Will do everything I can to attend next shoot.

Eddie Thomas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.