1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank you so much

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by 100after9, Jun 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

I just want to thank Roy at Hi Grade and John at Caesar Guerini for finding a gun for my dad and getting the trigger into it as fast as they did. I picked the Summit Caesar Guerini up Friday night and had him out shooting again for the first time since September on Sat. You see he is fighting the second time around with cancer.... He traded his gun in on this one because it is so well balanced and lighter for him to hold. Just to give you an update out of 4 rounds he shoot he had a 23 and 3 24's. On the last one he missed the first bird to get the 24. He is like a kid in a candy store and will not be completely happy until getting that 25. But I can't begin to thank you enough... This not only means so much to him but you see he's not only my dad he's my coach, mentor and also my post 1 for our league shoots. This Wed will be his first match this year thanks to you. I don't know how long he will be able to shoot but you made it possibe for him to do it again. Youare truly angels and you will always hold a special place in my heart. My God bless you in all you do!!!

2. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

I will thanks!!! It's amazing how much trapshooters feel better witha gun in their hands!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.