1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank You Silver Dollar

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BIGDON, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

A Big Thank You to the Silver Dollar. I have had a great 5 weeks. Shot in 4 different shoots. Great line help, great counter help, great squading and cashiering. Facilities were good also. Targets could have been better but I don't know where the off switch for the wind is. Even with the wind some great scores were turned in.

To bad I have to go back to the land of snow and cold tomorrow.

Additional good news is that I didn't have to shovel one scoop of the white stuff.

If you get the chance go to the Dollar and shoot and just enjoy yourself.

Don

2. aviator

aviator TS Member

Ditto BigDon's comments. I spent February and March shooting down here and had a great time doing it.

3. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Don----
    did you have any extra tokens???Leave them with Mike----Tell him they're for George@SJB----SJB

4. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

BIGDON, Leave a stack of tokens for me as well. Help an old Jarhead out. Keep those tokens in the family. I still like the Dollar.........LOL

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

hamony grits or eHarmony "----"?

6. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Jack...They'll both "bind you up".

milt

7. JES

JES Member

I was ready to get on and create a thread thanking Sliver dollar, part of running a small shoot at the local shoot I was so impressed by all the hard work and great help computer and all - I do computer it was very smooth if you have never been in charge of running a shoot the work of all the unpaid hours and work involed they did a great job I had a great time - did I shoot great NO!! So many nice people, and met so many new friends. The grounds were impecable I will be back for more shoots. Everyone was very helpful, what field did I shoot most on Six - 6 did I say 6!!! I did not see the trap side all week only golf side!!! I enjoyed the shoot and will be back!! I can only thank my Husband for introducing me to a sport going in a stranger and not leaving as one, trapshooting has the best people and I hope to see alot at more shoots!!!. Jan Slough

8. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

I thought they did a great job and could not be happier with their effort and will stay and shoot a bit more.

Terry.

9. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Ditto what Don said. Great job by Bill Miller and his staff. Except I'm staying here until first week of April.

Mark Zauhar

10. Two Dogs

Two Dogs Well-Known Member

The Dollar did it again...great month of shooting...

11. Straight50

Straight50 Member

Ditto all of the above. Great fun. Heck, I almost went turkey hunting friday morning behind bank 6 over on the golf course, a big ol Tom was strutting trying to impress two hens. He paid no attention to a couple of golf carts that went by within 40 yards or so. Love is grand ain't it? Spring is in the air, Yea!

12. Pipe Layer

Pipe Layer Well-Known Member

Wish I was still there! Snowing in Kentucky today :((Good job Bill .I really enjoy my time classifying with Mrs.Edna :)

Terry Dean

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.