1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

THANK YOU SCTP TEAMS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by sterlingz, Oct 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sterlingz

sterlingz TS Member

I'd just like to say thank you to all the SCTP teams and other people that helped my team at the Grand this year. On the way to the Grand our team's motorhome burned to the ground on I-70 near Boonesville, MO(sorry if we delayed ya). We got out with our guns and the clothes on our back. When we got to Sparta SCTP coaches came to us with untold gifts. THe Sparta team opened their homes to us to sleep in, and got us shooting pouches, ear plugs, and glasses. People gave us cases of shells and cash like you couldn't believe. A California SCTP team put together $300 cash and a $50 Walmart gift card. There were numerous other gifts that i don't have room to mention here. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR GENEROSITY TO US. SOMEDAY I HOPE TO REPAY YOUR GIFTS.
    Sincerely,
    Sterling Z
    NE SCTP member

2. sterlingz

sterlingz TS Member

(I forgot something.) This just goes to show what wonderful people we have in our sport. It also proves that there are pockets of our society that haven't completely deteriorated into greed and self gratification.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.