1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank you.....Remington

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by scoutmaster, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scoutmaster

scoutmaster Member

My's Son's Remington 1100 trap gun receiver slot pin for the barrel extension broke off so I returned the receiver to Remington for repair.

Remington REPLACED the receiver and the receiver was left handed. I did not know Remington still had left handed 1100 receivers.

Scoutmaster

2. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

I have always had that same type response from Remington, some others never even acknowledged my correspondence. Think that has a lot to do with my preference for Rem. products. Ross Puls

3. Shooter R

Shooter R Active Member

I agree! I just bought a hammer spring, hammer pin and a few other little parts recently, they were just a few bucks apiece and showed up just 5 days later via USPS. The guy a Remington was very helpfull. He asked for the serial number of my gun and all ther parts are exactly as they should be.

4. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

NC Trapshooter Jeff Galloway is working for Remington now in the Madison NC call center...

FRedmon

5. FIB

FIB Member

I've always been pleased with Remington's products and CS.

6. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Everyone urges others to buy "American Made" until its their turn, then its as cheap as they can go.

By the way I buy all Remington components for my reloading needs with the exception of shot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.