1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank you Rapid City

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Kevin Nelson, Sep 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kevin Nelson

Kevin Nelson Member

Thanks to all at the Rapid City Gun Club for a great shoot last weekend. Great weather, great targets, great score keepers. Didnt shoot worth a darn, but the steak fry and home made pies on Saturday nite made up for that. Keep up the good work.

2. SD Trap Family

SD Trap Family TS Supporters TS Supporters

It was great having you here. Thank you again for joining us. Just let me know what pies I need to have ready for next year's shoot and they will be requested.

come early and stay later next year. The Black Hills are awesome for some sight seeing as well.

Bud

3. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Heck, Buddy, I'd come out for an apple pie, homemade.

Whiz

4. Diesel Dave

Diesel Dave TS Member

All of the folks at Rapid City Trap Club worked hard to make this a fun shoot. If you haven't shot there yet you need to put it on your list. The "Black Hills Gold Shoot" is a great program. I knew that Buddy was talented, but I'm not sure he made those great pies.
    Dave Kennedy

5. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Ya, sure, Dave. I heard you (or the dog) ate all the pies!

Should have called and I'd have joined you for a steak and pie.

Whiz

6. SD Trap Family

Thanks Dave, for the kind words! It is always great to see you.

Yes, Buddy is talented, but it was his mom, Pat that made all of the pies.

We are planning on keeping her on board to make the pies for next year's shoot too! There was plenty of pie to go around... (no, Dave and his dog didn't eat it all).

See you next year for sure!

Char Bartholow

7. MtnGun

MtnGun Member

Jodi and I had a great time as usual. We will be there next year!
    Randy

8. PerazziMX2000

PerazziMX2000 TS Member

If we come out next year Buddy, You got to have Blueberry pie!

9. SD Trap Family

Bob, the Blueberry pie will be ready when you get here. Bring your Youth Team out here with you. Gosh they are shooting well!! You have done an awesome job with them at the Muscatine Shooting Club. Make a list of each of their favorite pies and I am sure our pie lady(MOM) will get them set up. Make sure you plan plenty of time for them to see the sights here in the Black Hills(Mt Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Devils Tower, Badlands, etc.)

Randy and Jodi, thank you for coming out to the shoot. If you get back this way before next years shoot just let us know and we can break a few targets.

Whiz, let me know when you will be at the club and I will bring a homemade(not by me)pie.

Thanks again all that showed up this year and look forward to next year's shoot.

Bud

10. Wyoharris

Wyoharris TS Member

This darn job kept me away from it this year, but that isnt going to happen next year. And I like peach, please!

11. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

I stayed a week at a camp ground in Rapid City during the Harley event in Sturgis. What is the location on the shooting club? Ray

12. SD Trap Family

WyoHarris, I like the way you think. Peach is on the list.

Ray, the club is just South of Rapid City on Hwy 79 about 3 miles. You can check out our website at www.rapidcitytrapclub.com Info is there or just PM us with any questions. Hope you enjoyed Sturgis.

Bud

13. Terry

Terry TS Member

This were the best targets I have ever shot in Rapid. Good Job guys and gals. See you next season

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.