1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank you Phil Kiner

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by himejim, Feb 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. himejim

himejim Member

Just bought a new gun and met Phil in Tucson to help me fit the gun and get it dialed in. Phil is simply the best at what he does.

Inside of a few hours he had me consistantly breaking targets. Of course that involved a few trips to the gunsmith for a few enhancements. Without Phil's expert eye and experience, I would have been struggling for a very long time to get the same results.

If you want sugar coating don't see Phil. But if you want no BS input and quick results, spending time with Phil will be money well spent.

Thanks Phil you are the best......Jim

2. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

We are looking forward to the four days he's going to be spending in Kingsburg, Ca this April. Thanks for the report.

Bryan

3. Phil Kiner

Phil Kiner Well-Known Member

Jim- Thanks for the compliments and thanks for coming.

We had a great time and got his new "old Betsy" tuned in so he is going to go home and "kick butt". He also did not want to shoot any doubles but now he is tuned in on them and is going to be a 3 event shooter.

I have had a ton of fun at this shoot. I thought it was going to be a bummer since I could not shoot but, the club assigned me to a dedicated trap that was not being used. As a result I have spent for 8am to 6.30pm teaching nothing but 1 on 1 or 1 on 2 personal lessons everyday since Sunday.

Getting to work that close with that many diffferent shooters individually has been great fun.

If you missed the Spring Grand this year you need to put it into your plans, this place is as good as it gets.

4. warren

warren Member

MY singles average has gone up 3 pts, my doubles has gone up 4 pts. and I have been punched at least once since I took Phils course.

warren

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.