1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank You OSTA and Brad Dysinger

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Skiracin, Jul 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skiracin

Skiracin Member

A quick note of thanks to Brad Dysinger and the entire Ohio State Trapshooting Association.

I am the winner of the beautiful Remington 1100 Trap that was awarded as second prize in the Golf Cart raffle at the 2010 Ohio State Shoot back in late June. I received a call from Mr. Dysinger the Monday morning following the event making me aware I had won. I spoke to Brad for quite some time, not only in regard to my prize- but with regard to the event. This being my first trip to The Cardinal Center Brad was interested in my feedback and thoughts on the event. As I am located out of state, Brad offered to take care of the logistics and shipping to my local FFL at no cost to me. Brad’s wife Ann called me a few days later to follow up and provide me with updates on shipping upon receipt of my FFL’s information. Both Brad and Ann went well above and beyond my expectations in shipping/delivering the gun at no cost! Thank you to Brad and Ann Dysinger and the OSTA for the beuatiful Remington!

Stefan

2. Mapper

Mapper Member

I have known Brad for a long time. He always seemed like a good guy to me. Lots of those Ohio guys are nice guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.