1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

"Thank You" North Hollywood Sportsman Club

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by In plain view, Aug 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In plain view

In plain view Member

A special "thank you" goes out to the North Hollywood Sportsman Club for honoring the California Golden Bears 60th anniversary this past saturday, August 16, 2008. The presentation of the plaque to the Bears was exceptional and well appreciated. The Board of Directors and members of NHSC are an elite group of fine people who also puts on one heck of a shoot. For those of you who have not enjoyed the experience of shooting at NHSC your missing out. The targets, weather, food and comradery are excellent. To the great folks of North Hollywood Sportsman Club a heartwarm thank you. Bob English, Bears President 1998

2. Bomber61

Bomber61 Member

Bob,

All of us at the North Hollywood Sportsman's Club, would like to thank you for the compliment, we enjoyed having all of you at our club and look forward to have more joint events in the future.

Gary

President NHSC

3. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Hi Gary,

It was tons of fun, really, really enjoyed it. With a new-to-me old Ljutic, I am relieved that you also "speak Ljutic"...and your range is a great place; a great get away from concrete and steel. I expected the cowboys and Indians to come over one of those hills and put us in the middle of a skirmish!!! Great, picturesque place, great hospitality, great food. A heartfelt thanks.

David Buchman

4. E. Beaver

E. Beaver Member

Hi Gary and all of you at NHSC.

I really enjoy shooting at your club. Can't help but notice how all of you pitch in to make it fun and enjoyable. Lunch in the shade was terrific.

This was the first time I have shot on a Sunday and found the traffic back to Orange County was much improved over a Saturday.

Also, later on in the afternoon one could easly see the pellets hitting the hill and gave you some feedback on where you were shooting.

See you next time,

Charlie

5. E. Beaver

E. Beaver Member

Message for Bob, IN PLAIN VIEW.

A while back you wanted your handle to be in lower case and were unable to do so. Try the following by enrolling under a new name:

in plane view

in plain view II

now in plain view

new plain view

etc

Charlie

6. DON JR

DON JR TS Member

Gary,i wish i could of been there,but by the time we decided to go, you had 12 or 13 squads,so maybe next time.

Anyway, who won what? Talk at you soon Don Curten Jr.

7. goldenbear

goldenbear Member

To the members of the North Hollywood Sportsman's Club:

I echo Bob English’s words and express the appreciation of the Golden Bears trap Club of California for the recognition given to it.

I would also like to compliment each and every one of you in a fine display of sportsmanship. Great food, great targets, great facility and above all great people!

The Golden Bears Trap Club
    John Carmadella – past president 2006

8. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Don,

We would always find a spot for you if you drive down. Heck, I'll give you Gary's spot! lol

We appreciated seeing some of our friends from up your way.

Shooting 100 per field sure helps get through the program. We were done by 3 on Sat and about 4 on Sunday with the longer HC program.

Chris, Bob & John,

It was good seeing you guys and thanks for the great response.

JT

9. In plain view

In plain view Member

E.Beaver: Thought you would like to know that the good folks of NHSC purchased 14 tickets for Tri County's shell raffle on saturday. I missed a lot of shooters who were actively doing other things and will give them a chance next month. 10 cases of shells or cash equivalent or split the shells and cash. What a deal. Bob

10. Bomber61

Bomber61 Member

Hey don,

Jim is right, I would have givin you my spot!

Hope to see you soon.

Gary

11. E. Beaver

E. Beaver Member

in plain view:

You did very well with the tickets. I followed up on Sunday and sold 5. Several shooters said they bought on Saturday.

For me, not withstanding my scores, it was the best day at NHSC.

Will we see you on September 7th?

Charlie

12. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Bob, Charlie,

I didn't get a chance to buy a ticket for the raffle. Charlie missed a great opportunity when I was cashiering on Sunday. All that money just sitting there in front of me :) How can I get one?

JT

13. E. Beaver

E. Beaver Member

Hi JT:

The price is $10.00 ea, send a check or MO to Tri County Trap Club, 8562 Larthorn Drive, Huntingotn Beach, CA 92646. Include your return address.

Thank you for a great shoot last weekend.

Charlie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.