1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank you Nora Ross

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 635 G, Jul 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Two recent attendees of a Nora Ross clinic @ Buckhorn Gun Club, Mebane NC are currently shooting at least 2 classes above their class when they took the clinic. That was less than 6 weeks ago. If you're a one eyed shooter, Nora is the way to go. Again, than you Nora!!!!

Phil Berkowitz

2. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

She offers pretty good instruction for us shooters with two eyes, also.

3. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

Took a class from Nora in May here in Ohio, this lady had a brand new shooter, experienced shooters, ones getting back in the game, and those just trying to learn. She spends time with all, and makes you feel you CAN SHOOT...to us new ones. Being a one eye shooter, I thought best to learn for one, so hubby gave me a 2 day class as my anniversary present. It was well worth it. I have incresed my scores. I have not had my 25 straight yet....but got a 24 the other day, and I have gone from 60's to now high 70's and even got an 81 the other day. This lady is down to earth and well worth the training you will receive. And Nora if you read this as I owe you a big hug...and have you heard anything about getting set up at Jaquas for next year????

Deb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.