1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank You, Jesus, for CITIZENS UNITED!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by crusha, May 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

Finally, after 20 years, and partly because of outside money...Hoosier Republican voters finally got a choice. And - look what happened! Dick Lugar, the "Arlen Specter of Indiana" is gone, gone, gone.

This is the work of Jesus. With a little help from the SCOTUS (come on, guys, don't let us down on this health care deal).

I'd like to give a shout out also, to that man right below the Big Man, George Dubyah Bush, for providing us with the super cool Supreme Court dudes, John Roberts and Samuel Alito...and of course, all my other homies who put the "seeds in the grass," over at the NRA, the Club for Growth...couldn't have done it without ya.

Peace Out.

Trappy, Mrs. Keet...you guys too, you're a super couple dudes, give yourselves a nice hand for a game and well fought ass whippin' You deserve it.

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

And while I'm at it - I'd also like to thank our Democrat buddies who crossed over in the open primary to help Mourdock win.

You guys are precious!

3. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Sure thing Buzz. I guess the elections of Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, and President Obama were the work of Jesus as well. How about Putin, Ahmadinejad, and Chavez? Were they the work of Jesus? Hitler, Stalin, Mao? Jesus sat those elections out but decided to Lugar needed to go?

Render unto Caesar those things that are Caesar's.

4. crusha

crusha TS Member

Missus Keet,

Not everybody prays as hard as we Hoosiers do ;-)

buzzy

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
  6. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Arguably the worst ruling in the history of this otherwise great nation. That ruling took a you know what on the average American hoping to influence public policy and elections. How anybody could possibly support a ruling that, unless they have millions of dollars, makes their voice minimal and perhaps even unheard. Maybe someone who thinks such a ruling was a great one should not be allowed to vote since I don't think anyone who believes in self-degradation should have that much of a voice. I'm still foaming at the mouth about this ruling and I am praying to the same Jesus that this despicable ruling that spits on the Constitution is overturned ASAP.

-Trappy

7. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Trappy12

You would be right, if you were willing to limit all donations of all industries and special interest groups, which have been donating to Democrats for decades.

When the Dems discovered busness was more likely to donate to Republicans than Democrats, they squealed like stuck pigs because that money was not going to them and the Supreme Court made the right decision.

Check out the above web site if you want to see who gets most of the money.

8. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

"Obama: Teachings Of Jesus Christ Helped Change My Mind on Gay Marriage"

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-teachings-jesus-christ-helped-change-my-mind-gay-marriage_644306.html

9. ctreay

ctreay Member

Jesus, looks like it will rain again.

ctreay

ban skeetie

10. Garry

Garry Active Member

"Obama: Teachings Of Jesus Christ Helped Change My Mind on Gay Marriage"

Then Obama needs to read or re-read Leviticus 18 and Romans 1.

Yes, we are all sinners and we need to forgive others if we want God to forgive us but that doesn't mean we should condone, approve and promote sin. God's Word says we are to repent.

11. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Beat me to it Garry--Specificlly Lev. 18:22 and Romans 1:26-27. If Obama thinks Jesus condones homosexual behavior(which I seriously doubt) then he is a blind fool! Obama is a pagan pure and simple. No man can constanly go against the word of God and teachings of the Bible and call himself Christian. Only the blind(or those in total denial) would say otherewise!!!

12. schockstrap

schockstrap Active Member

Trappy,

I don't think you have a solid understanding of what corporations are... this link should help:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/corporations

A group of like-minded citizens pooling their funds for a common cause is not silencing anyone's voice -- if anything it's amplifying the voice of the common man. Think NRA... millions of gun owners that individually have very little clout, but together have the assets to influence elections. This sucks when you don't hold the same beliefs as a particular corporation, but the same would be true if you held different beliefs than somone like Bill Gates. There's really no difference.

--Dan

13. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

looking at Ricks website he posted it all runs about normal....

Unions for the democrats...

Associated General Contractors and Associated Building & Contractors for the Republicans.....

Enron and BP for the Republicans = black eye for everyone

But the most important one on the list was.....Anheuser-Bush..48% Dem...51% Rep. which means there will be beer for everyone!!!!

14. 1oldtimer

1oldtimer TS Member

Would'nt it be great if Obama's daughters got into gay marriage! Clyde

15. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

No chance of reproduction.......not a bad idea!!

16. crusha

crusha TS Member

Just think of all that outside money, pouring into states to do some Good.

MMMm....mmmmm!

17. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Rick, did I ever say anything about keeping it for Democrats? I don't give a crap what party gets what amount. I want it gone, now.

schockstrap, the majority of Americans (i.e. the middle class) doesn't haven't the means to do that. It gives more power to the rich. That way they keep their taxes RIDICULOUSLY low and their loopholes LARGE.

oldtimer, you mean like Cheney's?

-Trappy

18. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

flush trappy/keet

johngalt_2011_120653.jpg

19. crusha

crusha TS Member

Looks like The Messiah, The King of Kings, The Prince of Peace...just visited Minneshooooootah!

How you like that, Trappy? God is on Our Side. (There's still room for you here, too...we'll clear a spot for you. C'mon, be a winner!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.