1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

thank you....is due.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by maclellan1911, Feb 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Thank you. Norber for the choke tubes, Bill for the shot, papcharlie for the pics and help, Chris for the 650 20g loader, Mike B. from silverdolar for again being helpful and patient. I check your website often. Thanks to DannyB for PFS, Repeat Sales Co. for win1400 stock, that stock went on a 1400 I got at a deap discount becouse of damage stock and forend with a scratched barrel, your stock made this a first gun/hunter for a friends son. If we could only remember the camera! he got some rabbits and a little work behind some young dogs last year. Hes looking forward to spring turkey. Also all who bought shells off of me. Then theres the person who gave me a universal bar. THANK YOU ALL.

2. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

I'll play...Thanks to 'Brian in Oregon' and 'Duckman' for the vari-brite sight and tape, to 'David Comroe' and 'Dick Gudin' for the clamp-on barrel weights, to Tom 'lacmalac' for the post4 lenses, to Mike 'PerazziBigBore' for the legwork he did on my behalf on a PFS deal which didn't quite happen, and to you 'maclellan1911' for the 11-87 research. Thank you all for the time and trouble on my account. Kind Regards-Graham.

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.