1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

THANK-YOU HAMBURG ROD & GUN in NY!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ontariogal, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ontariogal

ontariogal Member

To the members of Hamburg R&G: it was our first time at this club - and Bill Malcolm and I were really impressed.

The target presentation at your Good Friday shoot was excellent. The club management and staff genuinely knew how to provide the best in customer service. The members were very welcoming to us 'foreigners'.

We'd be remiss in not mentioning that the perch lunch was amazing - fall off your fork sweet and tender. We heard the fish was actually caught by one of the members yesterday!

Many thanks to all - especially to Ray S. for providing us with the necessary tournament intel that lured us over the border. We'll certainly be back and we'll try to drag more Canucks with us next time!

Barbara Sheldon

2. ontariogal

ontariogal Member

A correction and amendment to my post: the perch was actually harvested and prepared by the club President - and today we received a personally written thanks thru cyberspace from the ATA chairmen (there's 3, no wonder the shoot ran so smoothly!). Kudo's to club management who really understand they're not just in the shooting business, they are in the hospitality industry!

You folks who wrote on here declaring your disappointment in Bradford's Good Friday tournament should definitely put Hamburg Rod & Gun Club on your list of 'must-shoot' clubs/tournaments. They didn't just put on a Good Friday shoot, they produced a GREAT Friday shoot.

I believe there are at least two more 2012 ATA competitions on their schedule this year: June 2nd and July 4th.

b.

3. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Well, I spoke with my old buddy, Nelson. He is coming over on Monday and we are going to fax in his Form 6 so he can come with Barbara and I. Bill Malcolm

4. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Hi guys and Gal !

Sounds like you found a good place to shoot in the States since the old Buffalo Shooting Club closed down. That area needed another good place and I'm glad to hear they have one.

Hope to see y'all when we return to the northern parts this summer. These 80 degree days are killing me...LOL

Dave & Judy in SC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.