1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank you Great Lakes Grand

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by florin, Jun 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. florin

florin TS Member

I just wanted to thank Jack and his management, the awesome ladies running the shoot close to the trap lines (thanks again for finding William’s walkie-talkie, he’s still trilled about that) and the friendly folks - shooters and family members that we met at the Great Lake Grand, be that on the shooting line, the campsite (thank you Camp Director!!!) or on the grounds.

I know MTA TOM is used to this as many people must have emailed and / or PM-ed him to congratulate the folks at Mason for yet another well run shoot, but here’s another one for you: thanks!

We, as I am sure all our fellow Canadian shooters attending the GLG, also appreciated hearing both national anthems being played every morning. Thank you!

I don’t have any stats but I believe I’ve seen more Canadians at the GLG than ever before – I am sure we will continue to drive the extra clicks to attend the next years’ Great Lakes Grand!

Florin

2. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Some fine Canadian shooters! It was a good shoot with a little bit of Michigan weather to mix it up and add some sport to the targets. The crew that runs the place sure works hard to give the shooters a top notch value.

3. vdt

vdt Active Member

those wre my thoughts too....vdt

4. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

I know Shannon and I are prejudiced but it is still one of the nicest places to shoot in the country. The Canadians have always been a part of all the shoots and are really Michiganians just living north of the border.

Don

5. crusha

crusha TS Member

I always thought Michiganders were just Canadians living south of the border...hmph.

6. florin

florin TS Member

Either way, come on up, we would love to return the hospitality!

7. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

I couldn't make it this year. Circumstances require me to stay close to home this year, but I will be there next year. Bill Malcolm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.