1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank You from Phillip Crenwelge

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Phillip's Gunsmithing, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Phillip's Gunsmithing

Phillip's Gunsmithing Member

I would like to thank every one from the bottom of my heart for all the letters of engorgement and the financial support. It has meant more to me than you will know. The shooting sports family is a very caring and loving family.
    I am starting to get things unpacked out of the buckets and totes. Hope to have the shop up and running next week and be able to get back to work and get the guns out that I have to work on yet.
    I am going this weekend to get my new work trailer and try to get it set up so I can work the Grand.
    I would just like to thank everyone again for all of the help, support and caring. God Bless everyone

Phillip Crenwelge 210-313-5988

2. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

Phillip ,

We are just glad you were not hurt. We can replace tools but we can't replace you. You stay well .

Charlie

3. Gary Ferrell

Gary Ferrell Member

Same here Phillip

4. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Phillip, you deserve a lot of credit for helping me get Speedbump Stockworks started. If there is anything else I can do to help, just let me know.

Ken Rucker

5. Release Trigger

Release Trigger Member

Phillip,

Mate all us Aussie's coming over for this years Grand can hopefully have some bearing on your profits for the year, my shooting Buddy (Little John) owes you some Aussie dollars and would like to pay you for your wonderful service you provided him here just recently.

I also need a set of Perazzi triggers turned into D/Release and I would not trust anybody else.

Hoping this message finds you in good spirits and will look forward to seeing you in August.

Gary and John.............Downunder.

You have probably done 7-8 Sets of Triggers for us over the last 17 years and not one problem with any of them since, exceptional tradesmanship.

6. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Looks like the lord was looking out for you! I pray you have everything up an running soon! Glad you are OK!

7. Bill Roberts

Bill Roberts Active Member

Good morning sir. I hope your starting to get back on your feet.
    I lost my wife last fall and the group of people on here are great in helping
    ease the pain.
    I wish you the best in recovering from the disaster you
    went though. God bless!

Bill Roberts

PS: are you going to make it to the PITA Grand
    this year?

8. Phillip's Gunsmithing

Phillip's Gunsmithing Member

Thank you Bill. Yes the people on here are great. No the next shoot I will be able to make is the Grand American. Good luck at the PITA grand and tell every one I said hello. Phillip

9. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Phillip, my check was sent back how've me because I am NOT smart enough to put the "correct" Zip code on the Envelope. Will resend when i return home from the New Mexico State Shoot. Sorry Pal, old age "SUCKS". Joe joe90t