1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

THANK YOU FROM PAPILLION GUN CLUB

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Titan Trap Team, Dec 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan Trap Team

Titan Trap Team Member

On behalf of the Papillion Gun Club thank you for your support on our fall Meat shoots. Your support is greatly apprieciated.

Mark Richards

2. davidjayuden

davidjayuden Well-Known Member

And thank you for putting it on. My daughter and I showed up not knowing what to expect and your Pres, Lee, was a big help.
    Lucky that my daughter can shoot or we would go hungry. But as it was the steaks were great!
    dju
    Omaha

3. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

we had a great time-- the young boy i brot &my duaghter tabor, each had a fun time in the shootoffs!! tell lee to bring the "right" shells next time!( he complained all afternoon?) happy holidays-- wally riebesell rock port mo

4. Titan Trap Team

Titan Trap Team Member

5. davidjayuden

davidjayuden Well-Known Member

"Dave : Glad you are enjoying this great sport. I think you should bring your tommy gun and spray some targets. Happy holidays to you and your loved ones. Bebop in Reno"

If I'm going to beat Lee I guess I'd better bring the Thompson.
    dju

6. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

i found this picture on my phone camera--- thot you all wud like to see lee's trapshooting hat-- pictured are tabor riebesell/ rock port mo-- lee white hamilton/ papillion club pres(?)- jason vance/ rock port ( his first fun shoot)-happy holidays wally riebesell
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.