1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank You From Papillion Gun Club

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Titan Trap Team, Nov 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan Trap Team

Titan Trap Team Member

Thank you from Papillion gun club. Today we had a great turn out,and remember next month we have our Christimas shoot on Sunday December 21st hope to see you there. Mark R.

2. fletcher

fletcher TS Member

Any one that is with in driving distance needs to make this shoot. Some friends and I drove 2 hours to make it Sunday the 23 and what fun we had, they did a great job of husseling the squads and it was a lot of fun. Thanks to Mark and the whole bunch of you that were working so hard at making it a fun day hope to see you in Dec. Great chilli in the club house and the meat prizes were all of good quality. Thanks again Jeff

3. Titan Trap Team

Titan Trap Team Member

4. nailer123

nailer123 TS Member

Can you give us times on the dec shoot .Mybe you can repost it close to the date so i dont forget thanks Kirk

5. fletcher

fletcher TS Member

If I remember correctly the sign said Dec 21 11:00am start. I am sure they will post but this is what I remember seeing at the club.

6. Titan Trap Team

Titan Trap Team Member

Our next shoot is Sunday December 21st gates open at 10:00 shooting starts at 11:00. Come and enjoy good shooting,food and friendship. Thanks again Mark R.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.