1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank You From Papillion Gun Club

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Titan Trap Team, Nov 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan Trap Team

Titan Trap Team Member

Papillion Gun Club will be hosting its annual Thanksgiving Meat Shoot on Novermber 21st. Gates open at 9:00 shooting starts at 10:00, come and have a great day of shooting, food and fun. 16712 So. 87th St. Papillion Nebraska.

Hope to see you there. Mark Richards

2. jhmorrisn

jhmorrisn TS Member

Mark
    There be 5 of us planning on being there.

Maybe it would be nice if you posted some time frames like when will be start and finish up.

I've have several people ask me just what is a meet shoot. May be you can post an answer to this question.

Take care.

Jim

3. Titan Trap Team

Titan Trap Team Member

Jim gates open at 9:00 am. and shooting starts at 10:00am. the shoot will run untill approximately 4:00 pm. cost and prizes are $5.00 entry fee, payback for winner is choice of meat product, ham, turkey,bacon, or steak. New to this shoot is we are now offering a 2nd place prize of $3.00 The basic format for the Papillion Gun Club Meat Shoot is squad leader starts off at any yardage they choose, shoot 1 from each post, ties will be decided by shoot and miss style from yardage of first shooter in tie breaker.

Hope this helps
    Mark Richards

4. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

wally and tabor riebesell/ rock port plan on coming , if i can whip this bad chest cold!!(gosh that sounds old!)--we have always had a great time at these shoots!!!

5. Titan Trap Team

Titan Trap Team Member

Thank you all for coming today, hope to see you next month. Mark Richards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.