1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank you, from our troops.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Oct 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Here is a letter that my daughter recieved from one of our guys in the middle east. The wife and daughter make up packages of useful items that our soldiers may need or could use and send them overseas. I only get involved trying to solicit funds. Here is the letter from one of our soldiers. They appreciate getting packages some of you may want to try it if you don't already. Bulge.

Hi Heather,

I hope you and Ben are well. How is school going? We got the package yesterday. THANK YOU!!!!!!! Everyone enjoyed their treats!! Thank you for taking the time to pack and send all of that great stuff!! It is so comforting to have support from our people at home. Ty and Kim were very surprised to get the goodies.

How is everything going? We are pretty much on cruise control for awhile. Same old stuff going on here.....some good and some bad. We are all looking forward to doing a good job with our time here and then getting home.

We have a few things going on now, so I have to get going. I hope to hear from you again soon!!

Take care,
    Eric

[​IMG]

2. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Bulge, Thanks To You, Your family And Friends.We (Americans )Must always Remember The American Soldier Devotes His Life For Our Freedom!! If A Person Wants To Give But, Has No Time They Can Go To www.Greenbeans Coffee Co.com And Donate Money(Small Or Large) Amounts For A "CUP OF JOE FOR A JOE". This Is A Honest Company That Has Coffee Shops In Irac & other war Zones. Our Church & My Lions Club Donate Every Few months For Our (American) Solders To Have A CUP Of Coffee (HOT Or Iced). The E-Mails Will Make Your Heart FEEL GOOD As You Read The MANY Thank You's From Not Only The "Foot Solder" But From Their Commanding Officers. Just A Thought And Not STEALING Your Thread!!! Joe Whitehurst

3. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Bulge thanks to you and your family for doing that, our son is on his 4 th deployment in Iraq, they're over there this time to bring every thing home, we sent letters and care packages but he/they haven't got any because they are moving around too much, he says he's tired of the MRE's but they closed the chow hall so that's all they have for now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.