1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank You from Iowa State

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dangwood, Jul 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dangwood

dangwood TS Member

On behalf of the board of directors and President Jon Peterson, I'd like to thank everyone that participated in our state shoot. Whether it be as a shooter or a vendor or even as a spectator like Biged, it takes all to keep our shoot the "Best Shoot in the Land". All in all the weather cooperated except for a little breeze occasionally and I will take the blame for that as I forgot to specify wind conditions when I ordered the sun and 75 degrees two months ago!! As for the official attendence figures....we were UP 3.1 percent over-all with just two events showing a decrease of five entries between the two. I'd like to also thank Bob Stuart "the computer guy",Deb Oelman and family for taking care of the grounds and everything else she does to put on the shoot and Wendy Delegardello "the trap help queen" as Wendy's kids are the best! And remember, it's not to early to schedule next years vacation for July 20th-25th, the 134th Iowa State Shoot. Thanks Again, Dan Wood A.T.A. Delegate

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

I'll be there again next year..............God willing and the creek don't rise!

The only thing better for next year is to maybe cut back a little on the wind. Other than that, it was dang near perfect.

Great shoot.

Hauxfan!

3. Soot Them All

Soot Them All Active Member

Had a great time, weather was as nice as I can remember, had a nice visit from Trench and Big Ed, to bad they haven't been shooting. Trey also.
    Never did run into you Hauxfan, maybe next time.

Wendy does a wonderfull job , Don was very helpfull when one of my squadmates missed the start of the second round of 16's.

I wish you could have turned the wind machine down Saturday, Best shoot anywhere, Steve....

4. lju

lju Member

I would like to thank everyone that was involved in pulling the shoot off. As usual the targets were very good, even in 30 mph head winds, the grounds were very nice, and the DQ trailer was there! You guys & gals are tops. Also kudos for the excellent training you give to the trap help, they are by far the best from any shoot I've been to, not just this year but always.

George Sills

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.