1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank You from Iowa State

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dangwood, Jul 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dangwood

dangwood TS Member

On behalf of the ISTA board and staff I would like to thank everybody who shot at our state shoot and made it a great success! A special thanks goes to all the vendors for coming to our shoot even though it's so close to the Grand. With all of your support,I'm very pleased to report that our attendance was on the positive side of last year by 70 entries for the week! Thanks again and plan now to join us next year July 22-July 27 2008.

Dan Wood SW Iowa Zone Director

By the way, I also have a chatty little blonde girl named Devon who wants to thank everyboby who bought the ATA raffle tickets from her! For those wondering, she sold around 150 tickets. She says Dean Bright also deserves some of the credit!

2. dangwood

dangwood TS Member

3. maltzahn

maltzahn Active Member

Great shoot, Dan....and who could say "no" the your little daughter?

Maltzie

4. Soot Them All

Soot Them All Active Member

As i always look forward to the Iowa state shoot, it was another fine shoot, decent weather, good targets and really good friends, good trap help, only complaint the toilets in the clubhouse plugging up, but that is just an annoyance that happens.

My friends from Illinois and myself say Good Job, Good Shoot.

We will be back.. Steve Farver.......

Also would like to wish Phil Thyer alot of good times with the grandkids, and we hope to see him next year.....He always makes us feel welcome....

5. ljutic231

ljutic231 TS Member

This was my 4th year for the Iowa State Shoot. I shot Wed thru Sat and had to withdraw from Sunday Hdcp. I enjoy being with friends and watching the best trap help in the country Great shoot .. Keep it up and I will see you again next year.
    Bob Roberts

6. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

It was a perfect shoot - no other way to describe it!

Neil

7. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

i loved it as have stated on other threads. it was my first and hopefully not my last. great job by all the people working

8. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

i would also like to thank the ladies at the squading and cashier desks for helping a dumb first timer get signed up and paid without to much hassle. i went to the meeting sunday and was impressed by the lack of bickering, it was a well run meeting without a lot of bs. mr. winston i have great respect for you and your opinions on this sight and it was nice to hear your update on ATA matters.

9. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

Good job Dan, remind Devon that if she decides to run I would be honored to be her campaign manager. You've got yourself a winner. I had to leave at the last minute as I got a call from my realtor and had to get home to get some things done immediately. I did not get to talk to Don. Any insights? Steve

10. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Much praise goes to Mary Ann and Maria for all their work toward entertaining the ladies. As usualy, they made it a fun time for those who didn't shoot.

11. Bigbird

Bigbird TS Member

Thanks to Wendy D. for her ever fantastic job of organizing & managing the best trap help. Kevin Hartwig.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.