1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank you from Double D Shooting Clinics

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Mar 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Just got back from California today and on behalf of Dean and myself we would like to everyone that helped make our clinics a success. It was my first trip to California and we made many new friends. Thanks to everyone that came out and took the classes we hope that everyone went away with something to help them with their shooting. We are looking forward to making a return trip this fall but again thanks to everyone that made my first trip a very memorable one.

Dennis & Dean

2. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

I would like to thank Dennis and Dean for a great clinic. I took the Lemon Grove clinic, and the weather cooperated enough to make it all work.

I am sure no two day clinic will fix all of my issues, but both Dennis and Dean gave me a ton of pointers and things to work on. I have started working on them all, and hopefully will make the positive my new habits, dropping my old "bad" ones.

Dean, if you ever decide to dump that bondo Perazzi, let me know. I thought it shot great with Dennis' test stock on it.

3. JES

JES Member

Thanks again really enjoyed the class will keep you informed about the new comb. Jan Slough

4. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I finally broke down and attended a clinic after forty years of too much pride and too few trophies. Being an instructor all of my adult life, it was a real challenge for me to keep my mouth shut and just be a student. To their absolute credit Dean and Dennis did not attempt to break me down and rebuild me in their image. That would have been funny anyway as I'm 6'5" and 225 pounds and both of them are normal sized people.

Down to earth presentation, spot on observation, just the right number of tools and enough actual shooting to implement tweaks and experience the difference in performance. Thanks to both for making the trip and enjoying almost a full week of cold and rain in "Sunny" southern California. Redlands finally showed good weather and was a fitting ending to a March trip.

Highly recommended.

Mike Mann

5. Squeal

Squeal Member

Dennis & Dean - What is the closest you get to Utah this year with one of your clincs?

6. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Hi Squeal,

Someone e-mail us yesterday and I will be attempting to set up a clinic ASAP. I will post the dates here on the site if it happens.

Dennis DeVault

7. Squeal

Squeal Member

Good - I think me and wife would both like to come. keep me informed, Thanks

8. $$90-T$$

$$90-T$$ Member

This clinic is great!I learned alot, and now feel like there is some hope for me yet. I have been in a slump as of late and this clinic was just what I needed. Both Dennis and Dean are great instructors and really good people.

They know how to mix instruction,hard work, and still make it fun.

Thanks again you guys and good luck.

Josh Andersen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.