1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

THANK YOU for the support of the CHARLES MEMORIAL

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JES, Oct 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JES

JES Member

I can not say enough for those who came out for this event, I got to see a lot of old Friends and met some new Friends. This is what is trapshooting should be Friends coming together to compete, have fun, create memories and the laughter. This meant so much to me. Terry and Jacque hosted the best free Tri-tip lunch on Saturday. Life is to short not to enjoy what we all love doing, shooting clays and seeing only dust and friends coming together!! Support your local clubs as long as you can. Thanks again I can not say enough how much this meant for a wonderful memory for yesterday, they say we only control today,well take one moment of today and create a great memory for yesterday. Can't wait to meet a lot of new friends at the Autumn Grand. To Terry and Jacque Thank you is not enough!!!

2. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

We had just a great time Jan. We thank you for hosting the event and I didn't see one person on Saturday not having a fantastic time. Especially Bill Sergent. When he and Chip pulled up in my driveway on Sunday, he was still grinning from ear to ear...as he hauled his 3 trophies and that heavy wallet out of Chip's truck...

Thanks again, and we will miss Charles.

Kevin

3. JES

JES Member

He did shoot lights out!! And I really appreciate Larry and Dennis coming up from the home club Lemon Grove just to come out and enjoy the day - it meant alot to see them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.