1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank you for the help

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by halfmile, Nov 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

As you know America is the first country to send aid when others are in trouble.

Look at the list of those who have offered to help us.

I think it is highly appropriate that we send THANKS to all of the countries that have reciprocated for our help with their disasters, misgivings, social turmoil, & poverty by returning the favor and sending the United States of America monetary and physical help when Sandy ravaged our East Coast leaving dead, homelessness, and pure disaster.

Listed below are a list of the Countries and World Wide Organizations that are giving us gracious assistance.

Please assist me in Thanking these entities by passing on this email so people from all over America can join in and THANK our neighbors ... to whom we have invested BILLIONS!!!!

Updating---

1............Canada

2..............Israel

3............Russia

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

But the check will be in the mail to them right on schedule. You can bet your ass on that.

3. locdoc

locdoc Member

The silence is deafening, eh.

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

4. ontariogal

ontariogal Member

FYI - on October 31st, numerous crews from several utility companies in Canada were given quick entry by various US border facilities so they could assist the eastern States that were battered by Sandy.

b.

5. 548

548 Guest

Halfmile, I know your post is bullshit without even doing any of my own research. I read in the news that Iran graciously offered to send aid. I suppose it was newsworthy because of the ironic nature considering we are preparing to bomb the hell out of them. I can only assume there are many other countries who have offered to help.

6. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Nov 3

MONTREAL — Hydro-Québec has sent more crews to the storm-ravaged area around New York as part of their mutual assistance pact with other regions.

Sixty line workers drove down to Long Island on Friday to help re-establish power to homes and businesses knocked out by superstorm Sandy earlier this week. There are now more than 250 Hydro-Québec workers in the U.S. helping out.

Those sent to Vermont on Tuesday after a formal request for aid have been deployed to Connecticut.

7. Joe Potosky

Russia Sends Aid to US Victims of Sandy

The Russian government is helping the American victims of Hurricane Sandy. 50 tons of humanitarian aid are on the way to the storm ravaged areas of NYC and New Jersey.

8. Two Dogs

Two Dogs Well-Known Member

halfwit..you are so full of shit....make sure your mind is in gear before your mouth is in motion...

9. Joe Potosky

Banks across Canada accepting donations for Red Cross response to Hurricane Sandy

(Ottawa, November 7, 2012) The Canadian Red Cross is pleased to announce that seven banks across Canada are accepting cash donations in support of the Red Cross response to Hurricane Sandy in the Caribbean and the United States. Hurricane Sandy has caused devastation across six countries, leaving more than 300,000 people in the Caribbean homeless, and causing widespread damage in 10 American states.

"Thanks to the help of these banks, Canadians now have another easy way to contribute to the Red Cross response to Hurricane Sandy," says Conrad Sauvé, secretary general and CEO of the Canadian Red Cross. "We are grateful to the participating banks for their continued support of Red Cross relief efforts in Canada and abroad."

10. Joe Potosky

The City of Toronto is extending a helping hand to New York City and other areas along the U.S. Eastern Seaboard that took a beating from Superstorm Sandy.

11. jbifulco

jbifulco Member

I saw a caravan of Canadian utility tucks west bound on the I90 near Rochester NY yesterday, there was a bunch of them. I am assuming they were headed home after helping restore power downstate.

So let me say thank you to our neighbors to the north.

Joe

12. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

I don't know why you guys are dumping on halfmile.

Just how much information and credit is our mainstream media giving out about those that are helping the stricken area.

Failure to report shows the media is not doing it's job.

13. Two Dogs

And neither is halfmile,all he had to do was a little research and he would have know, no he just started spouting off...

14. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

chuckle...chuckle... let's blame the MSM!

blade819

15. Rick Barker

Two dogs

Can you provide a link that has all the countries offering aid to New York?

Searches reveal those countries offering aid to Haiti and Cuba, but the only link up front and center is the one where Israel is offering help to New York.

I don't doubt such a list exists, but I am not finding it.

16. Rick Barker

Two dogs
    Regarding the PM you sent me

No, i have never met Halmile..

i for one do not rely on trapshooterscom for all news nationa international and local

It is nice we get information from people who live there, like Joe P but I think you are missing the point.

I said the media was not doing it's job in making it known to us what foreign countrie are coming to our aid and a search on the internet does not help either.

When hafmile expressed his displeasure at the lack of help from other countries after this country does all the time, you said halfmile was not making an effort to find out this information.

The media only tells the people in this country, things it wants the people to know and the internet is just an extension of the media. If no one is reporting the news on a national level, how are people supposed to know? What about the people who are not on this site? How do they find out, not having the luxury of people like Joe to tell them?

17. Two Dogs

Rick...If you think you have to get all your news from this site (Trapshooters.com )I really feel sorry for you..This is a great site but 99.9% of the north American population don't even know it exists.

Canadians and Americans have been helping each other in times of disaster for a hundred years.

18. Two Dogs

Sorry Rick..I read your third line wrong..

19. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1uzAajqips8?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1uzAajqips8?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

You might like the comments about FEMA at the end of the video.

I will wait to see how big the list of helpers gets.

I would also like to see foreign aid halted until we get our own problems straightened out.

Two Dogs, if you don't like what I say don't open my threads.

HM

20. Two Dogs

Halfmile... I will agree with you about foreign aid..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.