1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank you Double D Shooting Clinic at Redlands

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JES, Mar 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JES

JES Member

Took the Clinic at Redlands March 13 and 14th, really good an excellent gun fitter in Dennis and good shooting technique from Dean. Completely enjoyed the experience, I would recommend this Clinic to anyone looking to better their game and build confidence. Thanks again, Jan Slough Can’t wait for you next visit to California.

2. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

Hi Jan, Did the show you how to hit those low right 90mph birds out of the top house at LEMON GROVE R&GC? Come on out and shoot a few with us..LarryB

3. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Excellent instruction. Great gun fitting. Wupped my butt on the doubles... I know what to do just can't seem to find the second bird. Even when Dean finally got me to hit the first bird faster... still could not hit the second bird. I am not going to quit on doubles [yet], but will try another gun... I just can't be that bad. Dennis and Dean really made it fun. Dean shot a pair of demonstration doubles and WOW.. only to have eyes and hands that work that fast. A special thanks to Dennis for raising my gun up above the house by several feet and standing up straight... I didn't think breaking Singles could be that easy [and FUN]. Fred

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.