1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank you Connecticut Shotgun

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by GrandpasArms, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrandpasArms

GrandpasArms TS Supporters TS Supporters

I had a small issue with the forearm of my 12 gauge RBL. Sent an email with an explanation and received one back in about 30 minutes telling me to send it in. The gun left my place on Monday, arrived at CSMC on Wednesday, was repaired Friday, and was scheduled for shipping the next week. It arrived this morning, exactly 14 days after I packaged it up.

Larry

2. Birddogfella

Birddogfella Member

Good on 'em, Mate!
    Lots of manufacturer bashing on internet... nice to see a positive post.
    ///olde pharte///

3. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Tony's shop is on a par with Kolar, when it comes to customer support and service. My RBL launch edition with exhibition grade wood came with a slight left cast and I couldn't shoot it. Also, having ordered it with a splinter forend I decided I'd rather have had the beaver tail front wood. Send it back, was the answer when I called to inquire about a "fix". In less than two weeks, it was returned with even nicer wood, with the new oil finish and beavertail forend. No charge, hope you like it, thank you for your business, was the bill. I now have an A-10 American Launch, and waiting for the Inverness. Connecticut Shotgun is on my list of the best in the business. Here's hoping they get into the Trap competition guns.

best....mike

4. bkt514

bkt514 Active Member

Been watching their web site for a Trap gun too....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.