1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank you Cardnial Center!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 100after9, Aug 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

Thank you to all!!! to the Fishburns, the staff and the trap help with out you we could not have enjoyed the shooting over the past week. You have a fantastic place and all are so helpful. You make everyone feel at home.. The dinner was also great. I really want to stress to your trap kid... most of us know how hard it is to sit there all day and watch birds that others shoot at... I personally want to thank you because of what you do, we can do what we love to do SHOOT !!!! Again thank you again to all!!!!

2. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

I will second that!!!! What a great shoot. Super weather, great targets, super folks working the trap line, great food, chicken dinner Saturday night (for only $3.00), friendship and fellowship was at it's best. Can't wait until next year.

3. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

100after9 and Big PAPA took everything I was going to say. This was my first

trip to Cardinal Center and man what a great, well run facility! Scorers and

trap help did a great job. They were well versed and very polite. Targets were

some of the best I've seen anywhere. Background was a large landscape of soy

bean fields about 3 foot high so it was nothing but sky and targets. Had the

all you can eat fish dinner Friday nite at the Farmstead Restaurant (owned by

the Fishburn family as well) and it was outstanding. There's talk of adding a

4th big shoot up there next year so hope that happens. All in all a very

pleasant experience. Lets just say, I'll be back.

To the Fishburn family: Thank you very much.

Dave Hollingsworth

4. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

5. claybuster77

claybuster77 Member

All you could eat fish dinner was fantastic! Well worth the wait to be seated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.