1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

THANK YOU Caesar Guerini USA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by chipking, Nov 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chipking

chipking TS Member

Just got back from Caesar Guerini USA where I picked up a Top Single barrel for my Summit Combo. I got there a few minutes early and had a chance to visit with everyone while my barrel was being fitted. Since I have now about 10 thousand rounds on the gun the gunsmith went ahead and did my first Pit Stop as well. Everything was done quickly and very professionally and as with every dealing I have had with CG I am 100% satisfied.

Every visit there is like visiting with old friends. Every one of these folks is genuinely enthusiastic about their Products and the service they provide and it shows in the way they treat each other and their customers. There is a new addition as well. Briar the black lab and official greeter (in her mind at least) has been joined by Caesar, a 10 week old yellow lab. He is currently apprenticing as greeter. While Briar feels that it is her duty to make herself available for petting, Caesar prefers a more direct puppy approach of taste testing each visitor. Both found me likable and I assume tasty.

If you can make the trip I would strongly recommend that you make an appointment to take your CG in for needed work in person. It is a rewarding experience.

In addition to the great folks and product there is one other thing I would like to thank Caesar Guerini for. In the 5 months since I began using my Summit Trap I have 5 wins and 1 tie at 16 yards (including wins at the VA HOF and Old Dominion shoots)** 4 wins and 2 ties in handicap (+ 1/2 yard) ** 5 wins in doubles (including VA State 200 bird and the VA Old Dominion) PLUS 9 All American points.

In the 7 months before that I had 1 tie at 16 yards and 1 handicap win.

!!!!THANK YOU Caesar Guerini!!!!

--- Chip King ---

2. rhymeswithorange

rhymeswithorange Member

3. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Chip King,

Good to hear about the great service! Sounds as if the CG and you are a good match.

Now, when are you gonna trade it off for a new one? He he he:)

ss

4. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

Every dealing I ever had with CG was top notch to say the least. I will tell a story that happened to me.
    I called CG to ask how the mid bead was installed on my double barrel. They said it was pressed in. I was wanting to raise it just a little to match my unsingle barrel. They said they would fix it but the barrel would have to be shipped back of coarse. I said that it was not that big of deal not to worry about it. The gentlemen said to have it boxed up and on my front porch tomorrow. Ups picked it up and I had it back in less than 10 days with no expense to me. If there is another gun manufacture out their that would do that I would like to know who they are. These people go over the top to make things wright for there customers.
    On a side note, It appears the happy people with this fine company far and away out way the one's who are not, like 99.9999%

5. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

Super Job Chip!!! Wes, John and all at Cesear are so terrific. They are all super!!!

6. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Chip,

Glad to hear that you are happy and shooting great scores!

Matt Woodson

7. JohnR

JohnR Active Member

Chip, your experiance is the same as mine, great people to deal with. I also took mine in for a pitstop, they have a nice comfortable waiting area and the dogs are a huge plus. Everyone I dealt with that day seemed to be totally focused on customer service and making sure I was happy with my gun.

Congrats on the great shooting, let us know how the topsingle barrel works out for you. Looking forward to a comparison of the top and unsingle as I hope to get a Summit next year.
    John

8. chipking

chipking TS Member

Shot the Top-single today. I set it to shoot 4" higher than my O/U barrels at 35 yards and managed to get in 2 rounds at 16 yards before the weather went totally bad. A pair of 24s with a head lift and a stopped swing causing the misses. Fit and function was excellent and for a first time shooting the set up it seems to be a keeper. Tomorrow is supposed to be clear and in the 50s so hopefully I will have a chance to go to the club again. It all depends on what grand-daddy duties my 4yr old grand daughter has planned. Either way I win.

--- Chip King ---

9. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Yah-ah... The infamous "stopped swing". Common feel wiht a lighter faster top single... All shooters stop their swing. That is normal. But the trick is to have the gun go off as you go thru the bird and have the gun stop as the bird is SMOKIN! Stopping the gun in the broken target is true "follow-thru"

You'll get the hang of the lighter bbl shortly. 100 targets or less. don't worry about the quicker move. All the good shooters have it.

10. Too Tall

Too Tall TS Member

Chip,
    You met one of my shooting buddies named Terry who shoots CG unsingle at the Gold Coin shoot at Fairfax. He loves that gun man. I got a hole in my head now from his talking about it. I'll tell him about your top single and watch him lick his chops. Matter of fact, he might read this thread.

Robert Houston

11. chipking

chipking TS Member

Robert tell Terry that if he notices a Silverado pickup with VA plates that say PUL-BANG and a big CG VENI VIDI VICI decal in the back window he should stop in and say Hi. And if he would like to try the top-single I will be glad to let him as long as he is OK with a release. I try to make all of the Fairfax shoots especially the GMU support and the Gold shoot great place to shoot and fantastic folks all around.

--- Chip King ---

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.