1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

THANK YOU BILL HUNTER

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by shooter99, Nov 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

TM1, Congrats on your win. Those money clips from Bill are very nice. I love mine.

Ken Cerney
    Wisconsin

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Bills been good to alot of shooters. Send him a thank you note he really appreciates that, Not many people do by the way...

3. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

I call Bill about once a month. Right after the Las Vegas Fall Handicap I drove out to Bill's place to see him and his wife Ruthie. People like those two are very hard to find. I feel blessed to know them.

Ken Cerney
    Wisconsin

4. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

I have met Bill once or twice, and he probably doesn't remember me all that much.

But I would like to say, "What a guy"! And not just him, as I'm sure Bill couldn't have done everything he has done in life without his wife, Ruthie.

Bill, Ruthie, thanks for all you've done for the trapshooting community and I'm sure for a lot of other worthy causes.

Hauxfan!

5. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

I too thanked Bill and Ruthie with a letter several years ago. I liked the $50 bill that was stuck in the money clip. I thought that if I stuck it in a small dish of gun powder it would grow another bill... oh well. Fred

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.