1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank you Barton Reynolds

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bob lowman, Nov 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bob lowman

bob lowman TS Supporters TS Supporters

Thank you Barton. He is one outstanding person to deal with. I purchased a New Beretta 391 from him to pass on to a young 4-H shooter at our local club and he allowed me to purchase it below his cost to help the younger shooter. We need more people like this to help the younger shooters be able to compete with a gun that they can shoot all three sports in ( trap, skeet and sporting clays. Maybe more people will help with the younger shooters in there own states when they read this. Thanks again for a wonderful person to deal with.

Bob Lowman

2. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Bob, Thanks again ...Hope to get that picture of the 4H Shooter Smiling and Shoot Well...Shoot Often

3. Art D

Art D Member

This is a great thread, some of my best people are mention in the previous threads, I purchase my first Perazzi From Bart and one of my first Krieghoff from Bob. this is what trapshooters is all about. In regards to Youth shooters I purchase embroader Hat"s at around $6 and the club sold them for $12 and the total amount when to the Youth club, Its a small amount that you can donate and it makes a big different to the cost of shooting and for ammo. If you need the info of who I used to buy the hats from Email me and I will send you the Info. these hats were Perazzi,K-80's and lutic. Best regards Art

4. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Art, Always Great to hear that All is Well...Hope to see you if your this way in N.C. or at The Southern Grand. Shoot Well..Shoot Often... Bart Reynolds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.