1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank You ATA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by rhymeswithorange, Aug 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rhymeswithorange

rhymeswithorange Member

Second that, had a great time at my first Grand and a great time shooting ATA in Northern Illinois for the first time. Like you said, a lot of volunteers make it happen.

Dave Eberhart

2. missed some

missed some TS Member

and the bigger the shoot, the more people it takes!

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Yes, thank you. We like being able to shoot at ATA events, but we rarely have the time to volunteer. We really appreciate those who do.

4. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

WOW!! Where did these poster's come from?? ;>)

5. chipking

chipking TS Member

YEP Thank you ATA each and every one who put in all the work so that I and others can go and compete in a sport that I feel is the best in the world. And also thank you to all those who volunteer at even the small shoots so that old farts like me can go and shoot and have fun. We gripe when a mic goes bad, we gripe when a trap malfunctions, we gripe if you missed that tiny piece that came off our bird and called miss. We then walk off and more often than not leave our mess for you to clean up.

If it wasn't for all of you I would have to stay at home and let my wife gripe at me.

THANKS ---Chip King---

6. Kyle Spieles

Kyle Spieles Member

My father and I both look forward to joining the ATA for the first time this upcoming "year".
    It's nice to see someone step up and say thank you to an organization that tries very hard to make the "majority" of the shooters happy. You can't please them all.
    Kudos to the topic starter. :)

7. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

I'm with you here, Mark.

Steve E.

8. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

What does this thread say about the average participant on TS?? A day old, 850 hits, and a half dozen comments. Start any foolish one looking for negativety and watch it grow! Oh well, Thank you for the try Mark.

9. Release Trigger

Release Trigger Member

Mark.

I am with you mate, thanks to all the people that make it happen, most shooters have all the answers but only a few do all the work.

As i said on another thread, it would do a lot of people a lot of good to live in another country and try to shoot as freely and often as you do in the USA.

My wife and I just returned home from the Grand (my 12th) and both feel very grateful for the experience.

Gary Kennerson.... Sydney Australia.

10. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

The volunteers who work so hard are the nuts and bolts of the organization. They keep the engine together.

Thanks so much.

Remember to thank a volunteer on your way out the door at the end of your next shoot.

Joe

11. Clayshooter08

Clayshooter08 Member

Ditto from me...I attended my first Grand and had a great time, yes it was hot, but it's as hot or hotter here in NC this time of year. That doesn't make me stop shooting here...I enjoyed my FIRST GRAND!!!!!!!! THANKS ATA!!!

12. Dr. Honk

Dr. Honk Member

Thanks for the thanks. I am an ATA volunteer at a small club in upstate New York.

I also wish to thank all of the other volunteers at our club and all over the world for their time and effort in support of trap shooting.

This is a great sport and I love participating.

Dr. Honk

13. ArkLaK80

ArkLaK80 Member

Great job..........Great shoot

Thanks

Ray

14. diamond101gal

diamond101gal TS Member

How refreshing! My Thanks also to all who step up and do!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.