1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank You ATA!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by stokinpls, Jul 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Went to the mail box today and there was a rather large envelope with the "ATA" as the return address. Wasn't sure what to think but I opened it, and was happy to find my 25K Singles Pin. It's a nice looking pin, I put it opposite my American Flag pin. Also included was a complete record of all of my registered targets and a dated and signed "Certificate of Achievement". This was essentially unexpected and I was grateful. Thank you ATA.

2. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Hey that's cool. I remember when I got mine and thought the same thing.
    Congrats and shoot many more.
    Rooferbob

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Congrats on your 25K Singles. Here's to many many more......

4. hfrogdogc

hfrogdogc Member

stokinpls

I got mine a week after I got home from the Ohio State Shoot.I got a call from Janet to verify my target history.It was about my first address,I then had ATA #40XX042, after I moved I was given ATA #40XX035 on my renewal.

I needed 150 birds to get my 25,000 hdcs. On the second day I needed 50 birds and all I could think of was I going to break that 25,000th bird.Luck was on my side because I ran the second trap to get my 25,000 then ran the third trap to start my next 25,000.

Janet was great and we talked about the 26 yr gap in my target history because of my job. Henry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.