1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank the New Messiah

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by BRGII, Feb 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

Thanks to the Messiah and his dumacrates, this was posted by CNN Money Stocks at 3-month lows. There is more to come for sure, we are screwed. BRGII

2. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

We need (tax payers only) to all get together and do a 3,000,000 + person march on DC to say no more taxes, cut the government to accomodate the resources based on the budget from 10 years ago.

Lets go the week of April 15 2009.

Until we tax payers, not takers, stand up and get heard we are like lemmings to the slaughter.

We just laid off our entire manufacturing crew, 18 people, this week indefinately. How many GOVERNMENT JOBS have been cut, not one. CONGRESS IS OUT OF CONTROL!

3. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

We had layoffs too. Don't worry. Obama is going to put them to work building bridges and roads just as soon as the demoncrats kick out the millions of Mexicans they allowed in. (No wait. Those are the voters that put Obama over the top. They are counting on those Mexican voters along with blacks, single women and the entire Northeast and West Coast to keep Demoncrats in power forever) Oh well, work is overrated anyway. Obammy has promised to grow welfare again. But I think you have to be a single woman with bastard children to get on.

4. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

I am Republican and certainly did not vote for him but I can't help but notice he inherited one hell of a mess! I used to say God bless our country but now I say;

May God have mercy on our country.

5. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

hf,,,,just wait,,,,if he gets control of the Census, plus all the spending money for ACORN,,,,then look out!!!!!

Shannon,,,,the ones "inheriting" this mess are our kids and grandkids,,,,the a$$wipes in DC are CREATING this monstrosity!!!!!!! TARP II is not far away since TARP I did not "solve" the problems as it was NOT ENOUGH money!!!!! THIS HAS TO STOP AND _SOON_!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Jack.. I'm old.. I'm tired.. I can't shoot worth a crap now.. I'm mad as hell.. This damn post is in the right place.. in front of me.. If only to vent.. I was speaking to one of my black republican friends.. Honestly.. he was joking that Obama could nixxer rig what he could not fix.. I replied Afro-engineered?? He so.. no.. even XXXXX rigging works.. He said all his money Obama is giving away will never work.. and alot of it goes to his people who have never worked.. No.. don't hide these post.. they serve a valuable position in venting.. G-d save us all.. Mike

7. Jamesquinn

Jamesquinn TS Member

"Gold hit $969 an ounce. How about that for a vote of confidence?"

I don't care if gold is down. Sold mine @$1004 a year ago.

8. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

From the content of your posts, you probably bought when it was higher.

9. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

This is what happens with a one party rule; there's no way to stop the madness. The money (of which we don't have) is being pi$$ed away on political paybacks such as the one a blogger mentioned - ACORN as an example. The tax break that we Americans will receive is $13.00 per week (1/2 bag of shot) & $26.00 per week if married (1 bag of shot). There's no investment potential here. Now there's the energy issue, think we'll drop one drill bit in the earth? We spent $780,000,000,000.00 and not a penney for known technologies. That's stupid because we'll still be depending on the Saudi's and we deserve better than that. BT-100dc

10. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

I see a lot of threads and post from people on here that seem to know the answer.

Well,what is the answer?

My answer WTO,NAFTA,is the problem.America needs jobs not Welfare.

This Stimulus package is a joke.Rob Peter to pay Paul will not work.

Bocephas

11. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Today the USA has changed forever. Nothing will be the same. Nazi Pelosi and the clan will take as much as they can before we vote the Dem's out of the house and senate. Will even be tougher with the redistricting that is coming.

ACORN just got a ton of money now to organize the grass roots and we may never take back the white house.

JMHO... Jerbear

12. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Jerbear,,,,Today the USA WAS changed forever,,,,I am afraid it will never return to greatness as there are too many within our borders that don't LIKE America,,,,while not perfect it was the GREATEST country on earth,,,,I know I don't have the answers, but I do KNOW when something is WRONG and this recent spending/payoff is WRONG,,,,I just hope that in 2 and 4 years, men and women of leadership and vision come to the forefront to lead this country again!!!!

13. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

I hate to say this, but I believe it to be a truthful statement. No 18 year old should have the right to vote. I was not mature enough to at that age. If you will admit it most of us were not. They were a very big part of the election of this moron SOB. Just because he was a media made rock star type. Think I'm wrong, listen to Trappy. I rest my case. J.W.

14. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

MIA, I don't recall twisting your arm to open this thread, stifle your self. BRGII

15. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

BRG. You are right. See ya.

16. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Bocephas

It has little to do with knowing the answer. The problem is to know and understand what the "QUESTION" was! THAT way, you might get an answer that addresses the question.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.