1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

thank s TERRY

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mamccully, Jun 7, 2013.

1. mamccully

mamccully TS Member

I got your 8foot chart few week ago four my 4H kids big help one girl was shooting 5s & 7s worked on chart 3 times before shoot and she shot two 21s THANKS

2. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Wow! Those are some positive results!

3. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

I had several junior coaches at the Grand last year tell me that new kids were usually hitting about 10 to 12 out of 25 the first time. The chart use for awhile first put those new kids in the 20x25 first time out.

A coach in Tennessee that has used two 8 footers for a couple months is so happy with his kids results he just ordered two more.

I have had several e-mails back from short yardage shooters that just shoot games and tell me they are really doing well back at 27 yards in shoot offs.

Most of my sales now are from shooters that know how well another shooter or coach is doing with their Wall Charts.

The chart really works on your hand-eye co-ordination with the gun. The 50 to 100 moves a day of the gun going right where you are looking puts a mental image of the gun on the target in your brain. That image and smooth move is there next time on the real trap field after enough chart work.

With today's crazy rising components and ammo costs coaches can gets kids improving on the chart with no cost.

Thanks for the report I enjoy hearing how well the kids are doing.

Terry.

4. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Totally agree with your explanation, thought process. Teaches them to concentrate on the target, without recoil also, IMO. Taking the recoil expectation out of the routine, before it becomes a thought process.