1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank Goodness for Carry Overs

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by blade819, Aug 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Finished the NRA Singles about 1/2 hr. ago in 102 degrees. Looking at the TV I count 21 AAA 200's, 4 AA 200's and 20 199's in AA. Can you imagine what this shoot off would look like? Thank Goodness for carry overs. Oh yea, my 195 in Class C will get me a bowl of Peach Ice Cream!

blade819

2. bobdog

bobdog Active Member

My 195 didn't even get that.

Damn it was hot. I don't know what the heat index was, but I shot at 11:00 (when it was "cooler") and I was soaked by the time I finished. The weather said it was supposed to be 95 with a heat index of 105. If the temp 102, I wouldn't be surprised to hear the heat index was over 110.

3. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

I was there...I was hot...and NO, my score won't even scare anybody! But, being a rookie...how does the carryover work? I read the term on the scoresheets on the side of the shell house, but didn't know what they were.
    Martinpicker

4. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

start anew but 25 at a time (in the same event such as sinles). if you keep tieing,it goes on to the next 25 and so on.

blade819

5. waverider

waverider Well-Known Member

Relative to this Grand, if you are tied for a place in the NRA Singles; the first 25 in Monday's Win AA Class Singles is your shoot off.

Jason

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.