1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Than ks to Vince Valios

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BAP, May 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BAP

BAP TS Member

I was at the Georgia State shoot and we had a problem with a Pat Trap Saturday night. Called Vince and he put us on the right path so we could fix the machine and continue the shoot offs. Many thanks and grat service. I would like to get him to check our machines on his return trip to the South next year. Bill Parson Jr.

2. slick50

slick50 Member

I'm supprised that Vince has any shirts left after helping so many people. Keep up the good work Vinny. See you in New York soon.

Bill

3. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Vince just left Cherokee Gun Club in Gainesville, GA after servicing all our Pat Traps and we've decided to have him do our service twice a year. It's without a doubt the best money we spend.

Plus I can call him any time we're having trouble and get quick advice on troublshooting the problem.

Vince....you rock!

Dave

4. Kolarpole

Kolarpole Member

Was the BIG hairy mountain animal with him (the dog) ??

5. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

That boy can sure shoot also

6. setter

setter Member

Does he go anywheres without the "Lady"? At the Grand, as we're doing trap mtn she loves to find mudholes, preferably water filled, to lay in!!!!

7. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Vince's Winters and Summers are getting shorter with all the work he's picked up traveling in between. (LOL) Good for him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.