1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Texshooter, Dr Gray

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by awbenz, Mar 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awbenz

awbenz TS Member

DR.Andy Gray Texshooter) who has many Friends Around the Gun Clubs just to let you all know his Father Passed Monday at Alpine Texas Monday Night. Allen

2. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Thanks, Allen. Andy is a great guy.....he came by my building every morning last year at State to check on me after my stroke. He will be in my prayers......as you are!

Ken Rucker

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Andy, Martin told me about this late last night. We are so sorry for your loss. If we can do anything to help, please let us know. You are in our prayers.

Allen, I hope you are recovering well. Thanks for posting.

4. Texshooter

Texshooter Member

Thank You all for your calls and letters. Dad had been ill for a long time, but it still was hard to see him go. Jane and I have been lucky to have had our parents as long as we have. All I need to do to see him again is to watch a John Wayne film. AJ

5. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

That was a great article, and fun to read. Thank you for sharing his life with us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.