1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Texas Zone V & Lone Star Handicap Sept 13-16

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Wentez, Aug 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wentez

Wentez Member

Our Zone V shoot this year is going to be great! Trophies include 212 flats of ammo, 10 guns and some Lonesome Charlie Leather. Zone and Open trophies.

There will be a Handicap Shootout with no cost to enter. Shooters will start at their yardage, shoot 2 shots and then rotate moving back 2 yards. Shooters will be divided into Short, Mid and Long Yardage. Each yardage group pays $200 for first, $100 for 2nd and $50 for third. This open to all shooters that shot in Event V - the Friday Handicap.

Good food, lots of shade, more ammo in a Saturday Night drawing at the party.

Our Zone V officers have put a lot of wrok into getting sponsors to put together this program. The Zone V officers are Bob Craft, Ron Schroer and Buddy Loveless. Contact any of them or me if you need more info.

George Wentz

2. Wentez

Wentez Member

This is at the National Shooting Complex here on the West side of San Antonio Texas.

This is a professionally run facility. Shooting starts on time and they hold good shoots.

If you need info let me know.

The program is:

13 Sept Singles 100 Handicap 100 Doubles 100

14 Sept Singles 100 Handicap 100 Doubles 100

15 Sept Singles 200 Handicap 100

16 Sept Doubles 100 Handicap 100

George Wentz

3. Wentez

Wentez Member

Back to the top. I will bump this again in a couple of weeks.

Give this shoot some thought - it will be a good one!

Geo

4. ljutic231

ljutic231 TS Member

How many shoots can you go to that gives away 10 guns, 200+ cases of ammo ,Leather goods for Jr and Sub Jr. and Jewelry for the Ladies. Also one of the best places in the country to shoot.Free B=B=Q on Sat Night for all
    Hope to see you there
    Bob Roberts

5. Wentez

Wentez Member

Currently $19,000 in prizes. This is a well run shoot. Good food.

There is a miss and out shootoff open to all Friday after the events. You will take two shots from your yardage and then on your next turn step back a yard. This will continue until the field is down to the last three shooters. They will shoot down for $200, $100 and $50 cash.

There is a $25 option for a 300 bird short, medium and long yardage score on the total handicap score from events 5, 8 and 10. First place is a BT99, 2nd 4 flats of Winchester Ammo, 3rd is 3 flats, 4th is 2 flats and 5th is one flat.

There are 4 Browning Gold Auto's as trophies for the last 3 handicap and a total of 200 flats of ammo. Lots of open trophies.

Come stay a spell with us.

George Wentz

6. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

I'll be open for business all 4 days....Vendor Bldg. 22....somehow my ad was left out of the program, so just wanted everyone to know I'll be there with plenty of BUMP-BUSTERS!!!!!

Ken Rucker...Speedbump Stockworks

7. Wentez

Wentez Member

Zardo,

As listed above the first two days are 100 Singles,100 Handicap and 100 doubles - the Saturday is 200 singles and 100 caps, Sunday is 100 doubles and 100 caps. So there are 400 singles, 400 caps and 300 doubles. Lots of options and a good 'special event'.
    The program is not posted that I know of but I have one in my hand - if you need more info let me know.

The last weather forcast that I saw for Thursday thru Sunday was lows of 73 and highs of 87.

George

8. Texas Trap Shooter

Texas Trap Shooter Member

Up to the top

9. Wentez

Wentez Member

If you want to come in a day early there will be registered shooting at the Bexar Community Shooting Range on Wednesday.

Last chance to get qualifying targets in if you are a little short. I have shot 1300 targets so far in this target year.

Tommy A Lee - when I saw you at the Ohio State Shoot you looked under nourished - come on down and I will buy you lunch.

George

10. Don Rackley

Don Rackley Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

George,

Several DFW area shooters are coming down to shoot, will see you soon!

Don

11. Wentez

Wentez Member

A good shoot. Come on down.

George

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.