1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Texas Wants to Secede From the Union

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by CalvinMD, Nov 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Texas would like to leave,...not that the US will let them and I know they are just trying to make a statement of extreme dissatisfaction..but interesting none the less...If they succeed this might be my excuse to head back to the hill country...hey guys!! wait for me!

2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

After they leave, I hope the start annexing and expanding their territory.

3. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

God bless Texas!

4. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Hasn't this happened before after other elections? I'm not sure if this is new, but it sounds as though 25 states have petitioned to secede. It appears that Gov. Rick Perry is not in favor of secession.

5. CalvinMD

It has but never to this degree that it forces the prez to directly acknowledge and address it...he has to take it half serious this time joke or not...Wonder OK, AR, NM and LA will say when the border fence goes up

6. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Perfect! Viva Mexico! Just sign over the oil rights first. LOL

Take the Cowboys with you. LOL

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

If they secede I want them to annex Wisconsin first.

HM

8. The Stive

The Stive Member

Go for it Texas, a lot of us will be watching. Heck, I might even move. John

9. CalvinMD

That fence might be a great idea...not for keeping northerners out,..but what they keep behind as long as someone isn't there letting those who don't hablo through the gate

10. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

The only reason we will have a fence with a check point is so we can determine if you or anyone in the vehicle is a lib, if so they will be turned away, lest they come here and ruin a good place

11. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

This just goes to show the people that pay for all the no pays, have had enough.

Gawd all mighty people, we are living in times that have not before been seen in the USA!

We have 50% or better on some government TIT be it Federal or local. GDP is in the pooper, regulations are mounting on a daily basis for small buisness.

I for one am tired of paying for people that do not even try and help themselves.

To top it off, the dumbass in the white house has made plans to go see Putin in Russia and I am sure he will bring our defenses down to below Russia's levels and weaken NATO to the point that the USSR will once again gain a strong foothold with their ability to threaten us with superior arms.

It is scary folks. The liberal agenda just got a shot of steroids.

12. cloudancer

cloudancer TS Member

Well if they succeed,I and mine will be relocating to the only place on this continent that still has some semblence of the Constitution that founded this once great country left! And will gladly fight for them in whatever capacity they need. V

13. EEB

EEB Member

Been there, done that and it didn't work out so good the first time.

14. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Bye................

blade819

15. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

I heard today on the radio that Missouri wants to secede also. First time I had heard that and I've lived in Missouri all my life.

16. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

I just googled it and checked this website;

cbsnews.com/states-petition-to-secede-from-union

The article names 20 states that have filed petitions to secede from the union since the election last week. All were unhappy with the way the election turned out.

Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michegan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas

17. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Sounds like playground antic's to me....If no one will play by my rules I'll take my ball and go home!!

I could just hear the taunt's from some of the posters on this site if we had won the election! lol

18. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

There is actually residents from at least 30 States that have filed petitions in recent days. We want our Country back.

Here's a list of states where residents have filed secession petitions in recent days:

Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.

19. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Maybe it is time to split the country up. If Texas left and took some of the southern states I would have to follow them this time.

20. pretzel

pretzel TS Member

will this suit everyone?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.