1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Texas Trap Shooting?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by chuckie68, Feb 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

I'm going to be visiting Keller Tx early next month. Any where around there to shoot that would accept my club membership from Michigan? I don't mind paying guest rates, but would rather shoot at a private club instead of a public one.
    Thanks

Chuck

2. Trent

Trent TS Member

You will want to check out the Fort Worth club. I am not a member but shoot in most of their registered shoots; nice facility and good folks. You can get their contact info on the ATA website....

3. StansCustoms

StansCustoms Well-Known Member

I'm a member there...I just rejoined a couple of months ago myself, after 21 years. ..Here's the link.

http://fortworthtrapandskeet.com/

Days you can't shoot cab be kind of a pain..

There are plenty of Leagues days, club shoots, and memebers with the Electronic gadget only days. So call before you head out and make sure it's a day that isn't reserved for something else.

Most of the old timers...self included, go out on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Those are great days to socialize and shoot all afternoon if you like...seems there are all age groups represented from about 40 or so on up. Retirees mostly.

It's about 45 minutes from Keller on the west side of Ft Worth, and a super clean well maintained club...I believe you will enjoy it .

See ya' there ...!

Stan...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

texas trap shooting