1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Texas trap shooting info

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by chipped99, Sep 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chipped99

chipped99 Active Member

Sir,just about any place south of I-20 ain't to bad during TEXAS winters.And just so you know,we are TEXANS.........NOT texicans!!!!!!!!!!! Please come on down and bring your money.You will find a host of friendly folks to shoot with at several locations around this lil'ole State.George Hanna down at Ben Wheeler just this side of Tyler is about as good as it get's.Also the range way south at Victoria is top shelf.Lots of others.....just pick one. Now if this was some sort of cast........I bit!

2. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

see above

3. Barkingspider21

Barkingspider21 Member

Central florida, Silver Dollar, club, Imperial Polk County club, Malabar Club, Markham club just to name a few, Eustis Gun Club too trap, skeet, sporting clays and other things too. Check i out.
    Woody Sullivan

4. ljutic231

ljutic231 TS Member

San Antonio, tx has a number of clubs, San Antonio Gun Club and National shooting complex, Bexar Shooting Range. All Good clubs to shoot, Trap Skeet 5 Stand and Bunker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.