1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Texas State Shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Darla, Jun 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darla

Darla Member

Helen and I are heading to San Antonio Sunday. We have a record number of presquads, over 210, last time I checked. That's more than 30% over last year. The presquadding on Presquad.com will be closed on the 2nd. Come on down, we'll show you a good time at the prettiest club anywhere. Darla

PS: the pic is not a link, but click on the url above for the program.

2. TEXASZEPHYR

TEXASZEPHYR Member

any body know what the roads are like getting into S A understand there is some flooding just north of shooting center. also how about getting thru at marble falls on 281

3. ljutic231

ljutic231 TS Member

I live out on the north side of S. A and we have no trouble getting around.
    There has been some serious flooding back to the North. Saturday was a beautiful day. I shot some down at the San Antonio Gun Club downtown. The NSC is ready and waiting for Helen ande Darla. Had some light rain this afternoon , but nothing to worry about.
    Bob Roberts

4. Tim Lee

Tim Lee Member

For some reason the PDF file of the program on TexasTrap is displaying with substituted fonts, kerning, and other formatting issues that are making it hard to read.

The PDF program on PreSquad appears to format correctly:

http://www.presquad.com/clubfiles/257.pdf

--Tim

5. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

I was in San Antonio Thursday through Sunday for my youngest son's graduation from the Air Force's BMT at Lackland. Thursday it poured to the point where the Air Force cancelled all activities for the day and confined the trainees to their dorms - 3" to 6" fell during the day. There was lots of flooding on the roads around the base, and I would have been concerned getting out to the NSC. Friday and Saturday were drier but humid, and we had no problems getting around 90, 410, and 1604 out as far as Sea World. Sunday we got hit by a heavy shower at the Ingram Mall and there was standing water on the 410 northbound onramp at Ingram. The forecast for the rest of the week was for periodic showers, some locally heavy. I'd be careful about driving through any low wet spots - the dip in the road driving into the complex comes to mind - but otherwise things should be OK. Take rain gear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.