1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TEXAS STATE SHOOT

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jbbor, Jun 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

The Texas State Shoot programs are in the mail. Anyone wanting one and not on our mailing list can see the program at the above website. We are once again giving Henry Golden Boys for trophies in two handicap events. All open. Handicap champs get a 17HMR, three yardage groups and all catagory winners get 22's. Where else will you find this kind of trophies? If you would like an emailed copy, send me a private message and include your email addy.
    Jimmy Borum

2. Darla

Darla Member

Steve, it's on it's way. It's a really big file, and it might take some time to open on the site. Another way is to right click on the link and click on save target as. Darla

3. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

4. Darla

Darla Member

The link for the program is on the link above. Just below the link for the program is a 1 page printable schedule of events. You can print it and use it to jot down your squads and scores or give it to your shopping spouse, so they know where to find you on their return to the club.

5. Darla

Darla Member

There is a list of local San Antonio accommodations at the link above. There are preferred hotels and then a list of hotels within 18 miles. Some offer special rates, you have to tell them you're going to the complex to see if there is a deal.
    Darla

6. Darla

Darla Member

Thanks, Andy. I am continually amazed at the amount of stuff I seem able to forget. There is now a link to our page at presquad.com at the link above.

If you don't want to use presquad, or if you need an early squad on Sunday (and live a minimum of 300 miles away), email Helen or me at hvrobin@zipnet.us or dauten@gmail.com and we'll be happy to do it for you.

I really appreciate any suggestions from all, it seems that the more info you've got the more you miss.

Thanks again, Darla

7. Darla

Darla Member

8. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

There is still time to win one of these. San Antonio weather is forcast to be mild for next week. We would sure like to have you as our guest for a great shoot at a fabulous facility. Come on down and find out Texans are not really like you have been led to believe. A great and friendly bunch of folks who know how to have a great time. Jimmy Borum

SHOPPEDGUN.jpg

9. Darla

Darla Member

Presquadding closed at 2:01 AM, this morning, but if you forgot or just now find you can come, email us at hvrobin@zipnet.us or dauten@gmail.com and we'll fix you up.

We've got 20 guns, over $10,000 added, and $10,000+ in trophies. Eddie Anders tells me there are a bunch of buckles in addition to the ATA trophies for the AIM kids and we welcome them all to come, shoot and have a great time. Royce Graff at NSC says they are in high gear getting ready, and National is one of the nicest clubs I've ever seen. Don't forget the party Saturday night.

All the traps are pats, and I predict perfect targets, no rain, no wind (except our famous balmy breezes) and temps between 80 and 85 every day. LOL

Darla

PS: click on the link above to find links to the program and a printable event sheet with all events listed, with dates and times.

10. SF SGM

SF SGM Member

Darla,
    Just getting ready to leave "balmy" Jacksonville, Fl. to head your way to shoot next week. I am really looking forward to coming back to San Antonio. Bringing the Mrs. with me as she has never been. See you all next week.

Van

11. bas

bas Member

Darla...wish R and I could be there...just to see you and Helen. The best for a great shoot and great weather. B&R

12. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Up for the texans

13. Darla

Darla Member

Betty, it's been too long. I try to keep up with you guys through Hiter, but it would be good to see you and Roger. Darla

14. TX-MX

TX-MX TS Member

Brand new courtyard by Marriott near sea world has a national shooting complex rate. Very nice new property near the complex, but be sure to lock your car.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.