1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Texas State Shoot

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Darla, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darla

Darla Member

The results are up at the link above, not quite polished yet, but will be today or tomorrow. Working on pics right now, and I want to take this opportunity to thank Gail Johnson on a job very well done. Great pics, with all names, trophies etc. Makes a hard "after shoot" job a breeze.

It was really hot in San Antonio, both the weather AND the shooters. First shoot I've ever worked with not one complaint about the targets. Thanks go to Ron Cunning. Quit your day job and start setting targets for a living. Doesn't pay much, but the warm appreciation of trapshooters everywhere will make you glow.

I can't list all the people responsible (I could, but it would take too long), but a bunch of good folks worked long and hard to make this one of the (IMHO)best Texas State Shoots ever.

We punched record number of shooters. 57 on Friday's Caps and 72 on Sunday. Almost a third of the shooters in the Texas State Hcp. Here's a warning to all you hard core Cap shooters. Watch out for Micray Ratcliffe, Sub Jr out of Oklahoma. Two 100 straights last week, one in the Handicap Championship.

Thanks to all who shot with us and their families. We had a great time and hope you did, too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.