1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

TEXAS STATE SHOOT

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jbbor, Jun 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

The Texas State Shoot will be hosted by the Amarillo Gun Club this year from July 5 through July 10. The program will be on our website, probable, tomorrow. You can presquad from a link there now. See above. We will, again, be giving Henry Golden Boys for trophies in two preliminay handicaps. They are all "OPEN" trophies. There are nine in each handicap. Champ gets a .17HMR and three yardage groups, plus catagories, get 22's each day. These guns are specially engraved for the 2011 Texas State Shoot. Come play with us. Jimmy Borum

2. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

The program events are now posted at the above website. If you would like a complete emailed program, PM me. I will try to send it to you. It is a 17kb file and some inboxes will not accept it. I am not computer literate enough to compress it. Jimmy Borum

3. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

TTT

4. Helen 1211

Helen 1211 TS Member

Presquadding for the Texas State Shoot is on presquad.com. You can get there from the link on the website above. If you have trouble you can contact Helen or email addresses on the website also. We will be more than happy to help you.

Thanks,
    Darla & Helen

5. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

ttt

6. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

ttt

7. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

ttt

8. yuccaknob

yuccaknob TS Member

The Texas State Shoot at Amarillo win be great. They will treat you so many ways that you will have to like some of them. Don

9. Helen 1211

Helen 1211 TS Member

Presquad the Texas State Shoot on presquad.com. If you need help contact Helen or Darla at the email address on the website listed above. Also if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us. Hope to see you all there.

Thanks,
    Helen & Darla

10. Darla

Darla Member

Jimmy, the program on the website is 5MB. If anybody has probs loading it, just email me and I'll send you one. Darla

11. Kingranch

Kingranch TS Member

I can't seem to find a phone number to call to get a camping spot. Any help would be appreciated.

KingRanch

12. Darla

Darla Member

Talk to Louie Amador (806) 372-0678. On the inside back cover of the program (next to last page of pdf) you can find email and other contact info.

Darla

13. Darla

Darla Member

If you're having any trouble presquadding or have a yardage change since you squadded, please call or email me or Helen. Our contact info is on page 4 of the program at the link above. The host hotel is advertised on page 31, please note the code you need to give when you call.

Thanks much, Darla

14. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

Up again.

15. Steinkruger

Steinkruger TS Member

16. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

STARTS NEXT TUESDAY. COME SHOOT WITH US.

17. missed some

missed some TS Member

up for some great people

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
date 2015 state tx trap shoot
texas state shoot
texas state trap shoot

texas state trap shoot for 2015